Saturday, September 13, 2014

the Art of Goodness - Online Workshop

This is an "instant access workshop" - all content is ready for you, no waiting.  
*Same content as our online class last fall, just in a new home!*


Everything is beautiful~ 

The season of autumn opens doors for us into an enchanted world, doesn't it?  

Colors change, light moves, the cold breeze plays with our hair.  We move from a time of busy: planting and playing into a time of settling, harvesting, collecting.  We wake up each day to our world being subtly transformed. It is all about change... 

This is also the time of year we start bringing the enchanted world inside.  


With those thoughts in mind...

I am thrilled to announce and share the next workshop in the mix of fun this year -- 

The Art of Goodness Workshop 

Throughout Autumn, I see the honest and real "goodness" that surrounds us.  A world of wild inspiration, every sense heightened for change, and nature's bitter sweet show of color before her long white sleep.  It is the perfect time for us to capture these moments in our words, our photography, and in our art. 


 Like my other adventures in art, this one is packed full of goodies.  With the gorgeous time of year bringing us new palettes of color and light each day, our sketches will be fresh from our own enchanted lives.  I will of course bring you loads of new sketching ideas and techniques to try...but the most wonderful part of these adventures is seeing YOU come alive in your own art.  

You are the heart of your art...the divine and holy are entwined in your creating.

  _______________________________________________


We will be trying our hands at new sketches, finding ways to bring our own lives into our art in meaningful (and very silly) ways.  I will help you start a new art journal and show you ideas for your own art journaling, I will even show you how to add all the finishing flourishes (sweet bitty details). 

Our sketches will also be enchanted in new ways for the holidays.  I will show you how to create with canvases, wool, watercolors, and favorite wood blocks for all kinds of holiday gifting.  You will have simple and meaning-rich projects to gift and share - even my favorite fall recipes.   Yum.




I couldn't be more excited!  
I love this time of year and I love having art time with YOU. 

Your art inspires and brings so much joy.   

Just a sneak peek of some of the fun!


Yes~ I hope you will jump in and join me...we have so much goodness and adventure to explore!

We will have an autumn FULL of my most favorite projects!  

This instant workshop is packed with creative content and ideas for your autumn art and your early holiday inspiration.  Our sketchbooks will fill up with wildly new ideas and you will be able to art-along with friends on our fun fall adventures~ make sure to join our new facebook group page! 

Plus, you have silly me to keep you going and to hold your hands. 

Honestly...loads of amazing projects to keep your fingers and heart full of creative fun~ 



I do so hope you will join me!  

Don't forget, a special Open House is included in the classroom, don't miss it.
I can't wait to see you~

*Same content as our online class last fall, just in a new home!*
_______________________________________________

The Art of Goodness Workshop
This is an "instant access workshop" - all content is ready for you, no waiting.  

$44.95
a great price | so many projects!


_____________________________________________


You will receive an email confirmation and welcome letter within 24 hours.
   ***I need to have your preferred email address***  



____________________________________________


 I am honored to have you as a friend and I am hopeful that the time we have together will be a great blessing to us.  I believe in you.  I believe that you are a beautiful artist with something meaningful to share.  I will be thinking of you and praying over our time together (that is what nuns-in disguise do).    
xo
Junelle 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...