Tuesday, February 28, 2012

woolly love


"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness.  God is the friend of silence.  See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls."  
                                                                                                                        - Mother Teresa
            




It is in the most unlikely places that we find deep meaning.  

Our homes/studios are so much larger than our four walls, they are where we are, the places we find ourselves.  This is one of my holy studios.

The sheep are where I find my great inspiration, divine words and meanings to my questions, and simple moments of peace.  I thought to share one of those moments with you~



In God's woolly love,
jj







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...