Friday, August 13, 2010

close a door & a window will open~


Little things are a-changing...and I am so excited to get started. The count down to school is on, only a week more of these endless summer days.

However~
Family parties are planned. My Dad's birthday, Family coming in from NYC, and as always so many cousins to see. I am loving it.

Piles are forming as oldest son (Ben) readies to move out for college.
(To be honest, I don't know what to say about this yet ~)

Lists are being made for what is wanted and what is needed for the other 3 boys as they are squeezing in the last minutes of fun.

DH is finally home from weeks of work. Yes.

I have some wonderful new photography assignments I am working on.

My heart is fluttering at all the excitement....

Change is a rousing catalyst for new green growth, and that is just what we need...in this barnyard of real life!

Now I just have to remember how to trust that everything will be alright?

love and lambs to you,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...