Monday, October 3, 2011

the divine rhythm


I waited until it's opening to share, I had too, I was nervous about it all coming together~ 

Now that it is here and everything is ready, I am thrilled (butterflies, but thrilled).  I am presenting two dozen favorites from my "blessed barnyard" collection -- intimate images from my years of loving the lambs.  Many of the photos I chose to use were things I hadn't printed before, so the exhibit is new to me as well.  Yes! 


 Not only that...but the sheep arrive in the valley this afternoon.  I have gotten up early and gotten ready for the big day.  It is going to be a great adventure.  I am praying for safe travels this morning as they embark on their mountain retreat, I will meet them for the tromp through town after lunch.  


And just so you know, I am not letting up on my art journaling this week, I am packing my little sketchbook along with me ~ I hope you will, too.  Adventures await those who are packed and ready!  

Praying for your new week~
May you be blessed with love and lambs along your way, too!

jj



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...