Saturday, August 13, 2011

little loves


Every day is blessed with the greatest gifts...just open your heart to them~


I just finished uploading photos of this sweet Mum and babe.  I am *at my heart* a serious photographer and love to journal the lives of those I meet.  I love every photo shoot, and every night that I shoot, I come home with a beaming grin on my face.

I am learning that people are as just as precious as lambs ~  (just not during lambing season!)

These next several weeks are ideal photo time.  Take the time to invest in a few priceless photos~ 

You will never regret it~



love, lambs, and lenses,
jj


I am filling my calendar for this fall if you need/want
any photo helps~ please contact me, I would love to (love to!) help.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...