Saturday, July 30, 2011

small and simple


Perspectives on my creative home ~ in paint ~ 

Where am I living my creative life?
How am I living my creative life?
What fuels my creative home?

 

More questions than answers this week.  Really thinking through the divine ways my life has changed with "simple and small steps" toward authenticity.  

Amazed and blessed by the smallest things that have made my life a treasured gift~    

Do you see it in your life too? 

*     *     *     *     *

A silly pic of princess Kate begging for a cracker in the evening light.  Along with all the other sweet creatures here, she is definitely a part of my creative life and home.  The squirrels have moved into the sheep's summer home, and the deer have come by on a friendly visit.   All is well~


And of course, another sketch to work on next!  

Love & lambs to you and your creative home~
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...