Saturday, July 31, 2010

wherever you are is the entry point...






















 {Quote: Kabir.  Lovely nature: my Mum's house}



































The daisies are my reminder from my niece Clara Grace.  She told with me that I didn't have to miss the lambs now that they are all growing up.  Just "look and see" how I can be reminded ~ through the white woolly daisies and the little fluffy clouds.  She is so sweet.

I will remember, Clara, all that you said. When I get so sad that I can't be with the babies, I will look up and see hundreds of them in the sky!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight is a quiet night.  With the cool (pine smelling) breeze coming in the windows and the boys playfully getting ready for bed, I am in happy anticipation of the changing days coming.  I love August ~ the final push of summer, the tomatoes turning color, the cooler breezes, and the anticipation of all that is new.

As this new month begins, I feel the giddiness of all that is coming...
"Wherever you are is the entry point"  
Do you feel it too?

In His sheltering shade tonight,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...