Thursday, June 11, 2009

needing strength...and here it comes...

I need so much help this week, strength beyond my own and prayerfully I begged for it...

Well, amen to that... look what came in the mail...

I had ordered a couple of necklaces from ... Andrea Scher at superherodesigns.com. I had her bookmarked for such a long time and love her inspiring colors/hip & happy style/simply beautiful things - I would just go to her place to visit. But this time I took the leap...now I have a super of my own.

I am a Super.

Yes!

I am so in love with these pieces - and the whole idea of superhero in my life right now -

I had to have an early morning photo shoot on the patio to celebrate.

This is my beautiful "earth" necklace to (try to) ground me...

"The purest and most thoughtful minds
are those which love color the most."

- John Ruskin

__________________________________

(and here is my "superhero" in the clump of lettuce basil. I know I am a silly girl, but it made so much sense to me at the time?! New life, rebirth, growing out of holy dirt, and I really love this yummy basil?)
Thank you Andrea...I think you are brilliant and soooo inspired.
Prayers and Hugs to you today!
jj


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...