Monday, June 1, 2009


life-telling
Moments

It's in these small seconds when my eyes blink clear of daily-debris that I see.

And everything has changed.

In the most unexpected way it happens, it's like the world stops just for a minute and lets me off the ride. Time that seemed to be racing by so fast, stopped...and it is suddenly right now.

Am I breathing in slow motion? I can hear each breath.
The present just became so real I can actually touch it.
So I do.

I see it, I feel it, I hug it, I tease it...I love every bit of it, because I know it won't last. It is one of those precious and often overlooked God-gifts I adore. An unmistakable miracle moment. I am sitting on the past and I am holding off the future with my sharp stick, "No, not yet!"

I just need time to breathe in this before I must let it go.


I love you boys.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...