Wednesday, February 27, 2013

creatives retreat & my spring workshop



Just a bitty video invite to a spring art retreat...want to come with me?  


 LiveLaughLove Retreat ~ Creatives Celebrating Sisterhood


From Linda's site:  

To celebrate our sisterhood, our retreat will be held at The Abbey Resort of Lake Geneva, WI.  The Abbey Resort offers a beautiful backdrop that will add to sparking your creative adventure.  The Abbey Resort features the luxurious Avani Spa, which is available for private bookings as well. 
Your registration includes:
*Weds. evening dinner
*Thurs. breakfast and lunch
*4 Breakout Creative Sessions
*Friday Breakfast
*Friday Marketplace admission
*Shuttle service to and from the airport
*Hotel discounted rates 
All of this with a fabulous lineup of instructors for
Just $595



All the information and sign ups are here:  Live Laugh Love Retreats 

After talking with Linda and seeing the location of this beautiful retreat I had to be involved.  How can a girl like me (a nun in disguise) not attend an artist event at an Abbey?  I love it!!!  It is also a great time of year to jump into some new creative fun.  Our art hearts seem to come alive when the seasons change, it is always a fresh gift of spring.  The other artists teaching are amazing girls with great offerings, I am excited to learn what they are bringing to the retreat.  It looks to be a great adventure!  

I simply can't wait to see what Spring brings~ 
Are you feeling the excitement for Spring, too?  



And after weeks of Springtime art in my studio I am ready to share the adventures with you!  Yes~

*  *  *  *  *  *
From Christy's post about the line up of Spring Workshops she has created, I am thrilled to have the messiest and silliest one of the pack!  xo

Christy's post:  

The Art of Spring is a 2 week ONLINE workshop featuring Junelle Jacobsen! I will also be participating in this workshop, in the same matter as I have in her past workshops! For those of you that LOVE Junelle.. and have taken her other workshops (over 1500 people so far!!) She is TRULY a magical soul!
About
  For those of you that are familiar with my workshops, you know last year I offered two unique workshops. Pumpkins & Spice and Winter Whimsy! Both were 2 week workshops that focused on creating art specific for those seasons! Both of those classes were successful and so many people joined us! WELL I decided.. I just couldn't leave spring out.. and then I thought.. who does spring better than Junelle? REALLY? her cute little lambs, bunnies, flower, all things spring! SO the idea of combing her first class for 2013 with the Spring class was perfect! The best of BOTH worlds!
Weekone
Week one will feature Blooms & Bulbs, Little ones like ducklings, lambs and baby moos. Spring Meadows, Church windows and SO much more!
IMG_0085
Junelle as you know is a very passionate and spiritual person.. so she also brings to this class a sense of love, exploring and peace into ones own life.
IMG_0069


Finding the joy in spring and new beginnings. This week will include BOTH sketching and getting messy and creating! I will also be sharing with you some of my favorite spring characters as well! 
Weektwo
In week two we move onto Bunnies,
IMG_0192
Smalls (spring favorites on little canvases),
IMG_0201
Potting tables, Watercolor Veggies, Gardens, Piglets and Chicks!

IMG_0225
Create
Of course I will also have projects in this week as well!  (Christy)  And again it includes sketching, watercolor and getting messy with paints! Junelle's classes are always a FULL range of techniques and projects!
This online workshop is  2 week workshop as mentioned above AND you have one full year to access the workshop!  Class starts March 12th!
Class is normally $34.95, but if you sign up BEFORE the class starts.. you get the early bird special of $29.95!

To join Junelle and I in this fun spring workshop! Click on the link below to register!


Yes...it is going to be a fun Spring!  
xo

jj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...