Friday, December 23, 2011

i do love you (ewe)


I just wanted you to know...I do love you, I do...I do...


"The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an our of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing...not healing... not curing...that is a friend who cares."                                         -Henri Nouwen

I adore each of you I have met here in this online space ~ like sweet sisters we have weathered this year in hope and with God's unending grace!  But, as much as I love you, as big as my heart can stretch...God's love for you is endlessly greater.  


You are so loved~


Have a beautiful, meaningful, hope-filled, and Jesus adoring Christmas!!!

In Him this brilliant white day~
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...