Thursday, October 6, 2011

trailing home


Coming home.

It is *sheep trailing* time across the mountain west.  Our sheep came in this week and the sheep in Idaho are coming in this week, too.  I am off to see & attend a wonderful sheep fair/retreat with the women in my family.

I hope your weekend is filled with *autumn yum* as well~

If you are following along with our sketching/art journaling -- posts about simple sketching are available and we will be going over everyone's progress & ideas next week.  You are welcome to leave links in your comments (so we can all see!) and you are always welcome to email me.  I have loved the work everyone is doing~  


Let's catch up next week & I will share the sheep stories with you too!

grace & peace,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...