Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a peek?

(a couple sweet shots for Christy Tomlinson's Scarlet Lime shop)

I am having *a bit of busy* this week ~

I want to share some of the images that have blessed me this past week.  The life of a lens lover is never dull (frightening & blissful would be better adjectives), and this week has been both of those.

Color, feel, composition, style...it is all a blended mix today~


The sweet babe that has blessed my life all year with her impish personality and coveted smile.  We did a late summer photo shoot at my little stone house, she is such a treasure~ 


And a sweet story to be told of a last minute wedding that changed my photographer's heart (forever) ~ I am so grateful for these two hopelessly-in-love people that blessed my life this weekend.     xo  

I am quietly catching up and have so much more to share~ 

love & lenses,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...