Monday, February 21, 2011

this silly day~

(Serious fun with some summer photos) 

Not only did I have all my boys home this weekend, but we seem to acquire loads of friends on long weekends.  This morning was full of creative treats ~ live music from Chopin to rocking Hendrix, book making, mine crafting, and wild games of UNO.  All the boys were hungry every ten minutes, am I talking to anyone here? It was mehem, it was loud, it was crazy fun.


 The sun was streaming in the windows today and it made things seem so happy and new. An artist friend talked to me about a project we are both wanting to try and I am so excited to get started.  I will have to fill you in on the details, but it all started with this project my Dad and I embarked on over 10 years ago~

Did you realize there is only one week left to this beautiful February?  What do you want to do this week?  What do you want to try?  What are you going to finish?  

I hope your week is blessed with all things happy & loads of messy fun~ 
love and lambs, 

jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...