Sunday, January 23, 2011

an offering

Lord Jesus, I give you my hands to do your work.  
I give you my feet to go your way.


I give you my eyes to see as you see.
I give you my tongue to speak your words.


I give you my mind that you may think in me.  
I give you my spirit that you may pray in me.  



 Above all, I give you my heart that I may love the Father and all humankind.


I give you my whole self that you may grow in me,
 so that you Lord, 
May be the one who lives and works and prays in me.  
Amen~
                                                                                             - author unknown


(Precious images I collected from last spring and summer that spoke to me this morning...perhaps they will speak *goodness and mercy* to you as well~)

Grace & Peace from lamby land,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...