Tuesday, July 6, 2010

blessed barnyard shop

Yes ~

I am going to be sharing my photo findings from this small town and the images of the babies that stole my heart this spring.  I will be linking to my online shop this week!    

If you are interested in any of the photos I have used this year, I am doing custom orders right now for square photo collages of lambs/sheep.  They are adorable in their 5" square size.  

Here is a peek at the silly faces in my sunny kitchen right now:  















And these are posted above my desk in my workroom.  I think they would be adorable in a child's room or on a shelf in a guest room.  What do you think?

Many photos of the barnyard are here and on the barnyard link on this blog.

Email for information:  me.junelle@gmail.com ~ 


I will also be offering the "pistils and petals" images, and photos from "findings"  in my shop as well.  Many will be available as fine cards, postcards, and collage prints (on white backing).   

Thanks to all that have offered encouragement and support of this latest adventure!  I adore you!

Grace and Peace ~
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...