Monday, June 14, 2010

soggy...


hot pink (macro), originally uploaded by me, julle.
Finding things to shoot in the rain is delightfully fun (as long as it isn't too cold and I am not drenching my equipment), and the macro lens seemed to bring all kinds of little things to life that I couldn't see otherwise. So many of these shots are a surprise to me as I upload them.

I love the rain & it is so needed here.

Thank you God for the rain! You rain down all day long, and make the valleys so green...you give us what we so desperately need...a big drenching rain of You.

I love it this weekend, right here...in this wet mess we call life (now about the mud and mosquitoes? Well, that is another matter...for another day)

In Grace,
jj

More macro shots? click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...