Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hillary's day...



























It is a bittersweet kind of week when you share Mother's day with your only daughter that isn't here.

It's okay, I am not falling apart over it, it is just one of those tender spots that doesn't ever seem to heal quite right.

I know she would have adored the lambs this year, it is just her thing, and I think that gives me great pleasure.

I just wanted to share a couple of pics that I found and love...





















































































Thankful for all the pics that were taken, every one of them a treasure to me.
Love to Hillary Hope and to "all the animals in the world" (her daily prayer),

In God's divine barnyard tonight,
jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...