Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{two classes} to share...

Creatively sorting through tuesday's to-dos (dishes/laundry/mail/leftover scrapstuff) and thinking outloud about things I have wanted & committed to do this fall, I fell into these delectable items:

Mondo beyondo and Ali's newest
(too good to keep to myself)

I am forever a sucker for passionate people. I love being around that kind of energy. Both of these online classes have my faves teaching...and teaching really cool stuff. I have a hard time paying for and dealing with fluff - I need substance. I have no idea if either of these will deliver that (i super hope so), but I do know enough about these girls to get me fired up about these fall classes. They are the best. I am so excited!

I love it when I fall into someone's blog/class/something with people that push me to that craaazy inspired creative place...Ali Edwards has been that for me for years. I have followed her blog and love what she creates. I would say that a great deal of my style choices have been helped along by her simple focus and direction. When I get overwhelmed I always go back to her "let go" mantra and find happiness in my imperfect self again. She is teaching a class through BPS, an online scrapbooking classroom that I have attended for the past few years. I totally trust their material and site, I am rarely disappointed. They always seem to do things in a BIG way.

Mondo Beyondo just seems serendipitous. No other word for it. I travel around the blogs/classes of favorite writers, photographers, and out of the box creative girls and always seem to end up somewhere that Andrea (Mondo Beyondo/Superhero designs) has just been?

Get this...the site today had a great lead in, not unlike my 40 before 40 list - just the next wild step into the next adventure in life?

From the website:
"the Mondo Beyondo list. My friend Adrienne introduced me to the Mondo Beyondo list several years ago. This is the list of things that are outrageous, wild, and may not even happen for 5 or 10 years from now. This is the list of things that are SO JUICY and unlikely to happen that you are afraid to even write them down. This might be the most important list of all!"
Andrea's "super" necklace was a God-send (personal rough stuff to get through) and her style and ideas are pure passion. YUM!

I am thoughtfully going through the sites and feeling out my level of interest and commitment, but I am sure I will ultimately sign up for both...I can't help it?!

jj
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...